Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wisdom teeth fun!

So on the 20th, I had the fun time of finally getting my wisdom teeth removed. You better believe that I had all 4 of them and there was absolutely no room in my mouth for any of them. So basically, it's been 2 days and I still look this good... yeah, I know, really sad!



Ya know... at least I could have swollen evenly, but no...

But Jarv has been really good about taking care of me; you'd think he is going to school to be a nurse or something. He is constantly asking when I took my last pill, what was the last thing I ate, and how long I've had my ice packs on. He's been really good; I just really appreciate all that he does for me!

6 comments:

Misty Call said...

I'm sorry you had to go through the whole wisdom teeth thing. It brings back all the memories I have of you and Ash purposely making me laugh when I had mine out... haha, ya big jerks, I still haven't forgiven ya! jk, it was pretty funny, I have to admit, it's just those dumb stitches hurt, which I'm sure you know about now. I hope you get feeling better. And just so you know, you look cute even if your face is unevenly swollen; you're still a mega babe!!!

Mike and Michelle said...

Poor Mand! You look miserable! I feel bad for you, getting your wisdom teeth out is the worst! Oh well though, you still look like a babe!

Lacy said...

ya wisdom teeth stuff is no fun, good thing you have jarv to take care of you!

Shane and Kendra said...

No fun! Hope you get feeling better and back to normal soon:)

Moke said...

Ugh! Getting wisdom teeth out is a real bummer! I had 3 wisdom teeth and they have only taken them out one at a time (2 surgeries), and I still have one left (grrrr!) so at least you got your out all at once. And as for the P90X thing, you probably don't even need to do it, but if you really think you should get in shape ;0) P90X is the best! I am so excited and we can talk about how hard the work outs are together and how GREAT we are going to look!

bjmdonan said...

aw mand that's no fun at all, luckily i only have one wisdom tooth and it most likely wont matter!!! but even tho you were unevenly swollen you were still gorgeous!!!