Saturday, January 3, 2009

Fam!

This weekend, Jarv and I made a quick trip up to Salt Lake to see my cousin Marlayne get married. It was our first time in the SLC temple and I was so excited! It was gorgeous! It was also a crazy day with there being over 70 weddings there that day! But it was so worth it; I just love going to weddings in the temple not only because I love seeing how happy and in love the bride and groom are, but also because it makes me think of my wedding day and the covenants that I made. It also makes me think about how lucky I am to have Jarv; he really is the best thing for me! He compliments me so well! When I am stressin and freakin out, he is just as calm as can be. I always joke that the only thing that gets him excited or nervous or any kind of emotion change is softball or football; he's just really easy going and nothing bothers him.

Anyways, at the wedding, we also got to spend a little bit more time with my fam. I have probably the cutest fam ever! Here's some pics at the temple...

I really have some gorgeous sisters! Seriously...

And the parents that made us all possible! They are the best ever!

Yes, they are posing and yes, I puked just a lil...


I just think Jarv is really cute...

2 comments:

The Silva Family said...

Mandi and Jarv I sure do miss you guys!

Ashley said...

What a fun day for all your fam to be at the temple, you have such a cute family, and you are gorgeous!