Saturday, January 3, 2009

Decorating the house

So we've officially moved into our house. I've never had my own house before that I had to decorate! Jarv is trying to rush me into hanging stuff on the wall and I keep on telling him that I really need to think about it and it isn't something that I can rush into! haha... but really! But anyways, here are some pics of the house and where we are at so far. There's very few things that are hung up; we're workin on it!

This is our little front room area. I told Jarv that all it needs now is a piano! wink wink...

The family room...


Our cute kitchen...


My kitchen colors are that aqua color, brown, and tan. It's kinda crazy and fun how I came about all of my different dishes including some of them coming from a yard sale! Look how cute they all match! I really love my table!


This is probably my favorite room right now! I think it's because it's like the only room that I can officially say is done.

Once I feel better about taking pics of the other rooms, I'll post them. But I was just so excited about what we have done! I wish we had more pics of the 'before' house so then I could show everyone how much work we've really been doing!

5 comments:

Jami said...

your house is so cute. hopefully one day i can see it for real. also, im jealous.

Lacy said...

cute house! its so fun to have a place of your own.

Misty Call said...

Mand, your house is so stinkin cute! That has got to be so fun and exciting being able to decorate and paint things the way YOU want them... I'm looking forward to that day, if it ever gets here. We need to get together one of these days so I can come and see it. Oh and I love your dishes... yard sales are suprisingly amazing aren't they:)

Ashley said...

Your house is way way cute! I can't wait to come see it :)

bjmdonan said...

mand your house is so cute! we should have ours bought at the end of this month so im excited! i need to come see it! i seen monica at bealls before christmas. it was good to see her now i just need to see you! merrick is getting so big its crazy!!!