Monday, April 27, 2009

Tree update!

Yeah, it's true, I'm a crappy blogger! I know you've all been dying to know the status of our tree so I've posted an updated picture. Isn't it gettin so big!? I'm super excited about it.

In the last month, Jarv and I have just been workin and going to school. Jarv is almost done for the semester. Jarv has been eating, drinking, sleeping softball... ya know, the usual... We're playing in a coed tournamant on the 9th in St G and we're pretty excited about it. We don't always get to play in the coed tournaments, so it should be fun.

After he gets done with this semester, we'll be goin on our cruise with Moke and Scott. We are so excited about it! We are leaving May 15th and will get back just in time for Cami and Cody's wedding on the 23rd. I'll definitely be posting some pics of that trip.

4 comments:

Lacy said...

That rocks. Cool little tree. Im jealous though of your cruise attending.

Misty Call said...

Look at your little tree just a growin and thrivin!!! Looks like you've got a green thumb eh! I'm not going to lie, when I saw how soon you guys will be leaving on your cruise a part of me was excited for you, but another part of me is so jealous that we weren't able to go:). You'll have so much fun though! You'll have to post lots of pictures so we can see all the fun stuff you get to do. Have fun!!!

Ashley said...

hmmm..I wonder what Mandi and Jarvis are up to these days?? I hope they are doing good...Well atleast I know how they're tree is! hahaha JK-good work on the tree, its looking great, it'll be huge before you know it! And I'm jealous about the cruise as well, you guys will have a blast!

The Ungermans said...

I need you to email me, I set my blog to private and also changed the addy to csufamily.blogspot.com so i need to invite you lol. roxy_hotty@hotmail.com