Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just for Moke...

I am...............Mandi, Mand, Mandi-Pandi, Mandi-Candy, Special Sweetheart (that was my Grandpa's name for me... and wierdly enough, Jarv calls me that without even knowing that was what my Grandpa called me)


I want...........To know my job! I'm tired of being on the learning curve!


I have...........a really great life; I look back on things and am really blessed... I have a really great fam with super great in-laws; I really lucked out with that one.


I wish...........We could find a house that we both agree on and that is in our price range.


I hate...........That I constantly feel unconfident and inadaquate at my job, but my boss keeps on telling me that I'm doing great.


I fear............That I'll lose this job and that we won't be able to get this house!


I hear...........some crazy crap from applicants and employees at work! Just because I'm HR doesn't mean that people should tell me some of the things that they do!


I always.......get ready for the day even if I have absolutely nothing going on for the day; it makes me feel better about myself.


I miss..........being little and not having to have a career.


I love...........Jarv, softball, and combining both of those is the best thing ever!


I never........wash the outside of my car; I think it's a pain in the butt and lots of times, Jarv ends up doing it cuz it drives him crazy!


I rarely........am on time to work! This is a huge prob that I really need to work on!


I cry............because of stress! But also in movies... and books... and TV shows... I'm ridiculous!


I am not always..........a sweetheart & the nicest person ever, despite what everyone thinks at work.


I lose.................it. I just lose it sometimes. Like right now, I think I'm slowly falling to pieces.


I am confused............why Jarv married me; I've seen his exes...


I need.................to let Jarv know more how much I appreciate him and all that he does; he really is great.


I should..............be folding laundry.


I dream..............about having a house, Jarv finishing school, and being able to be stress free (does that ever happen?)!

4 comments:

Moke said...

Those are great things. I need to tell Scott how much I appreciate what the does for me too, and I lucked out with the in-laws too. And I love the title of the Post! Thanks! I kinda hate filling these things out, but I really enjoy reading everyones answers! I am sorry that your work is stressing you out, and people are so funny, and the things they reveal to you, you are like "Whoa! way too much info there". thanks for playing tag with me.

T said...

I miss you being little too! I have so many fun memories of your family. I sure love all you guys! Don't be so hard on yourself, Mand. You don't have to have it all now, or know everything now. Thats how the Lord works, thats how most things work: line upon line. Be patient with yourself and it will come.

Trav and Amanda said...

Hey Mand! Trav and I miss you guys so much! Ever since we moved away from Logan. . . we really need to get together sometime SOON!

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

Mand you need to give yourself more credit...fake it til you make it. You need to listen to your boss and be confident in job. Obviously Jarv picked you so he thinks you are above and beyond all others. Love yourself, You are wonderful!