Thursday, October 8, 2009

Senior Games are under way!

Last night Jarvy was a medical volunteer at the softball fields for the Huntsman Senior Games in St G. The games going on last night were the 65+ year old men! Anyways, Jarv ended up with 2 patients. One was a pitcher. He wore a mask and shin guards while he pitched. Well, these old guys were hitting the balls so hard, this pitcher got hit in the shin and his shin guard broke! Those old guys got some power! It may help they can use the Senior League bats like Ultra 2s and whatever, but seriously... I guess this catches my attention because I have a feeling, one day one of those old guys playing will be my cute Jarvy.


He came home in his volunteer shirt and I thought he looked pretty cute.

2 comments:

Lace and Joe said...

Hey Mandi!!!! I'm glad you found my blog. Awesome. Joe and I have been married for almost two years this December. What about you? How long have you been married? Where are you living at?

Lace and Joe said...

We are living in Lehi right now. But we will be moving soon...don't know where yet. Joe has sisters that live in Hurrican. I'm about to start at provo college, I'm going to be a dental assistant. Thanks again for finding my blog. It is fun to look at my old high school buddies blogs. lol.