Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our yard!

I know you all have been waiting to hear an update on our yard... ok, maybe it is just me... but I am so proud to announce that Jarvy, along with so many helping hands (which, thank-you all who helped!), put sod in our yard today! I am so stinkin excited, I can barely stand it! This was our last big project on our fixer-upper house... for a long while anyways! Jarvy has been working super hard on it and it looks beautiful!





Aaahh! I just love it so much!

8 comments:

Steven and Kirsten said...

Looks freakin awesome guys! We love it! Time for a BBQ! Oh wait its freezing outside!

Kim said...

It looks so good! Its amazing how much it all comes together with a little sod - I remember thinking that about our house in Enoch.

Misty Call said...

Way to go you guys! It looks awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing!! You're not the scary neighbor anymore!!! Great job Jarv!

Lace and Joe said...

SO GOOD LOOKING!!! Awesome job!

bjmdonan said...

aw i love it mand! you guys did and awsome job! way to go!!! luv ya!

Lacy said...

Nice. It is such a good feeling having that complete!

LaDawna said...

I love your home! I'm glad you guys are doing good and being happy.