Monday, May 25, 2009

Swine Flu Cruise and a wedding!

We got back from our Cruise this last Thursday and we had a blast! Before we got on the cruise boat, we went to 6 Flags. It was pretty fun, but it was not the ideal time to go... We went on a Saturday so there were a bazillion people, plus it was so stinkin hot outside! We waited at least 2 hours for every ride! We were there from open to close and rode about 6 rides... We did ride some fun rides and got some sun, so it was a fun time anyways.

Then we got on the cruise and had a fun time. There were lots of fun activities on the boat like a game show that I got called to participate in... So... I wasn't so great at it... I got last place... Hey, but they still gave me a medal!



We also had a fun time at Catalina. We rented a golf cart and rode around the island and took some pics. We weren't able to go to Ensenada because of the swine flu. We still sailed down there, and saw the coast... We basically spent 2 days at sea; lots of laying out and naps! I love it!





When we got back from the cruise, we went to Sea World which was my favorite! We went on a Thursday so there wasn't that many people and it was the perfect temperature. It was the best day!





Then we got back to Utah and got ready for Cody and Cam's wedding. Unfortunately, I didn't take pics. But I am really excited for them, and Cam is a great addition to the fam! She looked gorgeous the day of the wedding! It was also good to see Kear and Steve and the girls... Anyways, it was a good conclusion to our vacation.

7 comments:

The Silva Family said...

You died your hair! Its cute, and it looks like you guys had a good time!

Mike and Michelle said...

That sucks about the swine flu...crazy, but it looks like you had a blast! I am jealous you went to Seaworld :-)

Lacy said...

So jealous! Looks like lots of fun!

Ashley said...

I forgot it was your cruise all ready!!! No wonder I haven't heard from you in a while!! I'm glad you had a fun time, I'm super jealous! and ya your hair does look darker, it is really cute-you are gorgeous!! I miss ya!!

bjmdonan said...

ok let me start with... JEALOUS!!! you stink i had no idea that you were going on a cruise! i bet it was a ton of fun me and johnny might go on one next year for our anniversary i hope we do anyways! how are you? i havent talked to in a long time! your such a gorgeous poo im glad you guys a had fun!!! luv ya!

The McCleve's said...

I know I am sorry!! Don't be mad!! we were busy with wedding stuff and family all weekend. Can we please be friends again??

bjmdonan said...

i cant believe hes one either it went by too fast. yeah i dont like pictures of myself but i will work on posting one for ya. when are you comming home to visit? when you do you better call me. we were talking about heading to vegas the weekend of the 14th cuz there is a convention for slumber parties and then we could have fun for my bday but i dont know what we are doing if we do go and we have time we will try and stop and say hi. i miss ya its been awhile since i was there!