Monday, November 3, 2008

FOURS...

4 Random things I love about my husband
1- He is such a smarty pants! I love that he is motivated to do well in school and is so super smart!
2-Softball is a love/hate relationship. I love that he is so passionate about sports and that he is athletic, but I hate going to tournaments on my weekends off.
3- I love when he winks at me; it is the cutest thing ever! No one winks quite like him.
4- I love it when he laughs... he really doesn't laugh all that much even when he thinks something is funny, he'll just smile. But if he thinks that it's really funny, he has this little chuckle/giggle and I love it! I also love that he has to make himself laugh in pictures so that he doesn't look stupid... I just think that he is really cute...

4 Jobs I've had
1- Old Navy
2- Dillards
3- Convergys HR internship
4- Target

4 Movies I've watched more than once
1- Lord of the Rings (dang Jarv's extended version!)
2- 13 Going on 30
3- Wayne's World
4- Dumb and Dumber

4 TV shows I watch
1- Law and Order SVU
2- CSI
3- Las Vegas
4- Just Shoot Me (at lunch with Mark)

4 places I have been
1-Mexico
2-New York
3-Delaware (yeah, I know... super cool)
4-California

4 places I have lived
1- Huntington, UT
2- Logan, UT
3- Aggie Village, Logan, UT
4- Hurricane, UT... soon to add to the list: Washington, UT

4 of my favortite foods
1- mashed potatoes and gravy
2- German/oven pancakes
3- fried zuccinis
4- green bean and cream of mushroom soup casserole

4 places I would like to visit
1- El Salvador
2- Hawaii
3- Alaska
4- Australia

4 people I tag
1- Moke
2- Holly
3- Misty
4- Andrea

3 comments:

Mike and Michelle said...

Shout out to Dillards!! hehe...awww where our friendship began!! :-)

Brian and Casey said...

Erik and I got a blog! Yay! Except I don't know how to use it yet...

bjmdonan said...

mandi my love! im sorry i didnt get back to you sooner...im still figuring out all of this blog stuff and i barely figured out how to write you a comment, im sending you a christmas card with merricks pic on it its super cute... i hope you have a wonderful christmad, i love you tons!!!