Sunday, September 28, 2008

New home owners?!

I know you all have been dieing to know the status of our house hunting! Well here it is... we have put in a bid for a cute lil house in Coral Canyon. It's a short sale, which, who knew, is not short at all, but super long! We are waiting for the bank to appraise the house and then we are hoping to hear something this week... Hopefully whatev we hear will be good news!

Isn't it super cute?! We think so... but if we don't get it, then it's not that cute. haha... but really.



I think the kitchen is what I fell in love with... I love the stain color of the cabinets and the color of the counter top! Plus, you can't really tell from pics, the kitchen has tile and the rest of the house has hardwood floors!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Coral Canyon is nice! you will love it! I hope everything goes good!

Moke said...

Oh my gosh Mandi! You are buying a HOUSE!!! can you believe it. I am so excited for you. Good luck with everything

Mike and Michelle said...

Thanks for the comment, I don't feel cute, I'm swelling like maniac! I can't believe you guys are buying a house, thats so awesome! I'm jealous...you can paint!! :)

Annie Empey said...

Yey - Congratulations!! Keep us posted on how things go.......how exciting!

T said...

Hey Mand! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Coral Canyon is really nice! Are you enjoying the 100 degree weather still? Too bad we aren't still in St. George! We missed you by 2 years. Can't believe you guys are all old enough to be grown ups!! Does that mean I'm old?

T said...

p.s. You might have to deal with the major hot weather, but at least you get Tai Pan (sp?). That is totally worth it.

Annie said...

Oh I'm gald you posted a picture of the house. We are in Coral Canyon at Daniel;s parents, maybe we will have to drive by. Good luck!

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Hey Mandy, I know that Jarv probably never gets on here but I am a good friend of his from school. Can you tell him hi for me. So did they take your offer? I love the color of the house. Good luck!