Monday, August 3, 2009

Catchin up...

This post may be a little long...

So I wanted to post an updated pic of the final product of our Master Bathroom. I am so proud of Jarv and his work! I think it turned out really well. And I most definitely can't complain about finally being able to use my new jetted tub! Yay!





Also, a couple weekends ago, Jarvy and I went up to Spanish Fork to the big Rodeo! It was fun because I hadn't been to a rodeo in a while and we got to see our fun, crazy nieces! Haylee is 3 and super crazy and fun! The rodeo was a little nippy so we all wore jackets. I had a hoodie... well Haylee spent a good portion of the rodeo tightening my hood strings so there was just a little hole for my face and giggling... Then cute Mikayla is walking all over the place! I just love them so much and get so excited to see them!


Isn't that the cutest face ever?! Pure Innocence! If you only knew... And I'm not talking about Jarvy...

I also was able to spend a couple days at Girls' Camp this past week. That was a good time. I forget how much I liked Girls' Camp and the stinkiness of not showering! Love it! It was good to go and get to know the girls a little bit better. They all have their own personalities and sweet, individual spirits. I wasn't able to be there the whole time, but I was able to be there for the big devotional which made the whole trip completely worth it. It was really nice and I'm super glad I was able to go the little time I did!

6 comments:

bjmdonan said...

mand! im so excited to see your face!!! johnny is out of town this week so it will be nice to catch up with a friend. ps your bathroom looks fabuloso! luv ya!

Kim said...

Wow I am totally jealous of your bathroom - when we finally find a place to land for a while a jetted tub is a total must! When things settle down in the fire world I'd love to get together with you guys and Kasidee and James, let me know if you're up for it and we'll see if we can go hit some balls or something some time - Dave loves softball but never gets to play on a team because of his job.

Ashley said...

Your bathroom looks good! Tell Jarv good job. And Rodeo's are always a good time!

LuAnn said...

FUN! Your house is SO cute - I love seeing pictures of it! Congrats on the new bathroom! We have a nice deep tub that I love - but no jets.... One day!

Steven and Kirsten said...

Hey guys! your bathroom looks fab! I can't wait to come use it! LOL!

bjmdonan said...

yeah merricks basically an angel...NOT!!! he sure is cute and is very good at the pouty face and puppy dog eyes but i cant give in everytime just like 99% of the time lol.